At the end of the day we do a clean up of the material we ran all day. We take the concentrates from the big red and blue wash plant, then run that dirt through a small mini high-banker to concentrate the material even more, we call this the end of the day clean up. After that about a gold pan of material is left to have to work, and that is what My mother and father in law are doing in this picture, they are also the ones that take care of most of the equipment construction, like the Wash plant, Trommel, High-Banker and Bunk House. We would not be able to mine without them.
With the below list and a bit of determination you should be able to successfully find some gold.
1. MAP, so you know that your not claim jumping
2. Sluice box
3. Gold pan
4. Waders, at the least mud boots(Extra Tuffs)
5. Black sand magnet
6. Snifter bottle
7. Gold vial
8. Rubber gloves(elbow length are nice) to keep you hands warm in the water
10. Crack pick
11. Turkey baster (this helps to suck the gold out of cracks in the bedrock)
12. Gun (or bear spray if you prefer)
13. Lots of bug spray
14. Bucket to haul material to creek
Temporarily suspending new dirt of the month subscriptions. Due to travel restrictions and the inability to get to our paydirt supplies, we don't want to promise what we may not be able to fulfill down the road. Dismiss